Here are a couple more shots of Gianna I took today. She's one pretty little girl, and she definitely makes photography easy. Its funny though, when I edit the photo in my software the red's look soft, but whenever I preview the picture without the software the red's look too bright, and make Gianna look like she's wearing lipstick. I think its just my monitor, because when I look at them on my Mac, they look fine. Either way, I have a few more that I want to touch up.
I got my inspiration from one of my favorite photographers, Brianna Graham, who uses lots of texture (not found in these pictures) and very vivid colors. She typically photographs little children, and has the ability to make them look like porcelain dolls. Its incredible! Not quite there yet, but its a start. I'll post the rest on here when I'm done.



No comments:
Post a Comment