Hey everybody! It's been quite some time since I last blogged about my experience with P90X, so I thought I would give you an update. Since beginning the program almost one month ago, I've already lost 10lbs, and hopefully will lose a little more before the end of my first 30 days. Since I am in my fourth week of workouts, its what they call "Recovery Week," in which the workouts are cardio-based, and are meant to give your muscles a bit of a break after tearing them up for the last three weeks.
This week started out with my beloved Yoga X, which I actually enjoyed doing this time, and have noticed a significant increase in my stamina and flexibility. Day 2 was a whole new kind of workout for me with Core Synergistics. This particular workout is exactly what it says it is: core (midsection) - synergistics (working together). Essentially, there are multiple exercises that require you to focus on using your abdominal muscles. This was followed by Kenpo X and Stretch X, and tonight I'll be doing Yoga once again to cap it all off, and tomorrow will be my day of rest. I'll then be moving on to Phase 2, which means I'll have to step up my game a little more.
I'm looking forward to more results in the weeks ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment