We're back! Since we were coming back to Blogger, I thought this would be a nice opportunity to update the entire thing. I was tired of the old look, which we had for two years. Out of curiosity, yesterday I Google searched for some Blogger templates (or wallpapers), which you now see, and low and behold, I found over 200 pages worth. There were so many that I couldn't settle on any of them. I was looking for something that would complement us, and for some reason I thought this theme was the best, and we hope you like it as well. ***(If you'd like to know how to change your background, and want to use something other than the default options Blogger provides, let me know and I'll walk you through it)***
After spending a joy-filled week in Orlando, and enjoying everyone's company, including Brandon's grandmother, mother, sister (Hailey) and brother (Alex) who came for a quick visit, we've sadly entered the final days of our vacation and are now in Merritt Island with Grandma & Grandpa Huber. This Sunday is Grandma Huber's birthday, so we will be celebrating it here with her. When the time comes we will be sad to go, but are looking forward to the rest of the summer. We've got many things to do and prepare for, especially the newest little addition to our family. Katie will be going in for another ultrasound sometime when we get back, so the doctor should be able to tell us for certain whether we're having a girl or not. The first time she told us Katie was about 18 weeks along, and the doctor was 85% sure, but this time around we hope to eliminate all doubts (pending little one's cooperation). We do have both male and female names picked out just in case, which we will possibly reveal when we know for certain the sex of our little chunka-doodle. Stay tuned...
Sending our love to all of our friends and family,
The Duncan's
welcome back! love the new template!
ReplyDelete