Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You want it, you go it!

I've been slacking lately on my uploads of Gianna lately, so here's me trying to make up for lost time. These should hold you over for a while. Enjoy!

"Mama sleepin'"

"Mom, why do you make me wear these funny hats?"

"Cornbread, gimme the cornbread!"

"Yeah, look at me holding my 'baba'"

"Looks like I've got some pretty big shoes to fill."



Mommy, you're so silly!



It's "Tummy Time!"











2 comments:

  1. Great job Katie and Brandon! ALL the latest pictures are absolutely gorgeous and hilarious! My second favorite video is ofcourse CORN BREAD eating at Annie's house- Oh so MUCH! I laugh out loud every time I see that video. Gianna looks so offended and I love when she looks around while we are laughing, like she' s thinking, "Who are all these CRAZY people God has enturusted me to?" LOL These crazy people LOVE HER more than words can say. XOXOXO Annie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Gianna!!! Her poor auntie and uncle get the kicks by scaring her half to death :) I know that's what neices and nephews are for...wish I was there!!!!!!!!! Hillarious!!!

    ReplyDelete