
Gianna, staring intently at something very interesting...not sure what.

After a long day at the office, Gianna likes to kick back like Daddy, and just relax.

Posing with Mommy

"Look into my eyes!"

"Stop kissing me so much, Mommy!"

"I'm a good whistler"

Caught "red-handed" eating a piece of Aunt Annie's slice of pizza

Gianna with Daddy at L'Appetito's. Can't you just see the resemblance? Like father, like daughter.

Sharing a secret with Daddy.


Lounging around the apartment with nothing to do.

Kicking back with the "paci!"


Loving the new recliner!

Counting her fingers with cousin, Tina

The infamous ducky towel


"You talkin' to me?!"

"I'm too cool for this!"

"Hey! Did I say you could speak?! Don't make me karate chop your arm off!"

In her new bathing suit that Auntie Patty bought for her. Sporting Dora the Explorer.
She's losing that "newborn" look and is looking like a little baby :( :( :(
ReplyDelete